Monday, 27 May 2013

hey it's been awhile

·                                 1: Name: Kok Xiao Thong J
·                                 2: Age: 15 in 2 months+!
·                                 3: 3 Fears: Not doing well in school, never being happy, losing people I love
·                                 4: 3 things I love: Food, my family, my electronic devices
·                                 5: 4 turns on: Kindness, humour, friendliness, INITIATIVE
·                                 6: 4 turns off: Cockiness, arrogance, rudeness, meanness
·                                 7: My best friend: Shinneng I guess J
·                                 8: Sexual orientation: Straightttt
·                                 9: My best first date: Never happened lol
·                                 10: How tall am I: Not very L
·                                 11: What do I miss: sad to say, him
·                                 12: What time were I born: 3pm? According to my mom lol but idek
·                                 13: Favourite color: mint green! So prettyyyyy
·                                 14: Do I have a crush: Um. No?
·                                 15: Favourite quote: well I’ve a lot but here’s one “be the kind of person you’d want to meet”
·                                 16: Favourite place: home’s good haha
·                                 17: Favourite food: mm I like a lot of stuff. Mcdonalds?
·                                 18: Do I use sarcasm: nah not at all
·                                 19: What am I listening to right now: nothing actually!
·                                 20: First thing I notice in new person: appearance?
·                                 21: Shoe size: 5-6?
·                                 22: Eye color: Brown
·                                 23: Hair color: Brown-black
·                                 24: Favourite style of clothing: I don’t really have a style, per se
·                                 25: Ever done a prank call?: Um I think so idr
·                                 27: Meaning behind my URL: there isn’t really one lol
·                                 28: Favourite movie: I’ve lots!
·                                 29: Favourite song: ^
·                                 30: Favourite band:  ^
·                                 31: How I feel right now: bleh
·                                 32: Someone I love: my mom J
·                                 33: My current relationship status: sexy free and single, ready for a pringle
·                                 34: My relationship with my parents: alright, pretty good I think
·                                 35: Favourite holiday: ANY HOLIDAY
·                                 36: Tattoos and piercing i have: one ear
·                                 37: Tattoos and piercing i want: none? idk
·                                 38: The reason I joined Tumblr: curiosity/boredom lol
·                                 39: Do I and my last ex hate each other?: no ex
·                                 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?: used to, not anymore :/
·                                 41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?: nope
·                                 42: When did I last hold hands?: forgot
·                                 43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?: not that long
·                                 44: Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?: nope I don’t shave
·                                 45: Where am I right now?: home :D
·                                 46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?: idk man
·                                 47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?: loud HAHA
·                                 48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?: yep
·                                 49: Am I excited for anything?: ummm not really :/
·                                 50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?: nah
·                                 51: How often do I wear a fake smile?: all the time lol
·                                 52: When was the last time I hugged someone?: forgot
·                                 53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?: never kissed
·                                 54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?: damn, hope not
·                                 55: What is something I disliked about today?: well. Same old, same old
·                                 56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?: I donno man
·                                 57: What do I think about most?: somebody I should just forget
·                                 58: What’s my strangest talent?: I don’t seem to have any
·                                 59: Do I have any strange phobias?: um idk
·                                 60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?: I like both
·                                 61: What was the last lie I told?: idk
·                                 62: Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?: talking on the phone, but I don’t really like either
·                                 63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?: no, no
·                                 64: Do I believe in magic?: no
·                                 65: Do I believe in luck?: maybe
·                                 66: What's the weather like right now?: okay
·                                 67: What was the last book I've read?: still reading walking disaster
·                                 68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?: it’s strangely okay
·                                 69: Do I have any nicknames?: heaps
·                                 70: What was the worst injury I've ever had?: idk
·                                 71: Do I spend money or save it?: both
·                                 72: Can I touch my nose with a tounge?: nope, tongue*
·                                 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?: yeah
·                                 74: Favourite animal?: don’t really have one
·                                 75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?: just going to bed
·                                 76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?: idk man
·                                 77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?: idk lol
·                                 78: How can you win my heart?: buy me food. Be yourself. Be kind. Have initiative.
·                                 79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?: never thought about this hmm
·                                 80: What is my favorite word?: idk man
·                                 81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr: no
·                                 82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?: um… hi
·                                 83: Do I have any relatives in jail? no
·                                 84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? Reading minds? Okay wait idk omg
·                                 85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Who I truly have feelings for rn
·                                 86: What is my current desktop picture? “I refuse to sink”
·                                 87: Had sex? no
·                                 88: Bought condoms? no
·                                 89: Gotten pregnant? no
·                                 90: Failed a class? no
·                                 91: Kissed a boy? no
·                                 92: Kissed a girl? no
·                                 93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? no
·                                 94: Had job? no
·                                 95: Left the house without my wallet? yeah
·                                 96: Bullied someone on the internet? Um... sadly, kinda
·                                 97: Had sex in public? no
·                                 98: Played on a sports team? Not exactly.
·                                 99: Smoked weed? no
·                                 100: Did drugs? no
·                                 101: Smoked cigarettes? no
·                                 102: Drank alcohol? no
·                                 103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan? no
·                                 104: Been overweight? no
·                                 105: Been underweight? No?
·                                 106: Been to a wedding? no
·                                 107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? Yeah AHAHAHA
·                                 108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight? no
·                                 109: Been outside my home country? yeah
·                                 110: Gotten my heart broken? totally
·                                 111: Been to a professional sports game? no
·                                 112: Broken a bone? no
·                                 113: Cut myself? Not on purpose
·                                 114: Been to prom? no
·                                 115: Been in airplane? yep
·                                 116: Fly by helicopter? no
·                                 117: What concerts have I been to? none
·                                 118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex? no
·                                 119: Learned another language? yeah
·                                 120: Wore make up? yeah
·                                 121: Lost my virginity before I was 18? I’m still 14+ so
·                                 122: Had oral sex? no
·                                 123: Dyed my hair? no
·                                 124: Voted in a presidential election? no
·                                 125: Rode in an ambulance? no
·                                 126: Had a surgery? No?
·                                 127: Met someone famous? Not that famous but… idk
·                                 128: Stalked someone on a social network? yeah
·                                 129: Peed outside? What do you mean lol
·                                 130: Been fishing? No?
·                                 131: Helped with charity? yeah
·                                 132: Been rejected by a crush? Not directly but yeah
·                                 133: Broken a mirror? no
·                                 134: What do I want for birthday? To be happy? idk
·                                 135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names? idk
·                                 136: Was I named after anyone? No
·                                 137: Do I like my handwriting? NO LOL
·                                 138: What was my favourite toy as a child? Idk I had lots
·                                 139: Favourite Tv Show? They’re all gone now
·                                 140: Where do I want to live when older? Here’s alright. idk
·                                 141: Play any musical instrument? no

·                                 142: One of my scars, how did I get it? Fell off stairs
·                                 143: Favourite pizza toping? cheese
·                                 144: Am I afraid of the dark? Not really
·                                 145: Am I afraid of heights? kinda
·                                 146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad? No?
·                                 147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? All the time lol
·                                 148: What I'm really bad at: like everything
·                                 149: What my greatest achievments are: not much lol idk
·                                 150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me: there’s been a lot of stuff
·                                 151: What I'd do if I won in a lottery: buy food. Buy stuff. Save some. idk
·                                 152: What do I like about myself: idk man
·                                 153: My closest Tumblr friend: none
·                                 154: Something I fantasise about: LLL
·                                 155: Any question you'd like?: nah