Good day! OKAY SO I'M TOO LAZY TO POST IN THAT SPACE BELOW IN THE PREV POST SO I'LL JUST START A NEW ONE OKAYSSSSSS
I love Shinneng seriously hahahah with her it's always drama-free :-)
爱你很多很多! x
And we totally got that wife telepathy thing down pat HAHA we chose the same instagram profile picture without coordinating and we're always saying the same things at the same time etc HAHAHA
Movie was great too! Really funny :) Can't wait for the next part! AND NOAH YAP IS TOTALLY QT AND HILARIOUS HAHAAHAHAH

US :D Yes that's the totally qt sailor top thing I got for like 5 bucks at Scape HAHAHA I love it but the material isn't good that's why it's cheap I guess hmm but it's cute right right right

The instagram profile pic I mentioned! ARE WE QT OR WHAT HAHA x

This is what we were doing while camwhoring after the movie at Dessert Story! Gosh I love this place and the mango snow ice it is PERFECT okay we first came here together last Sep hols'11 to do homework together and more than a year later we're back HAHA good times :)
Okay yup not going to post all the camwhoring here cuz there's quite a bit so yup hopefully more fun plans next week HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY /fingers crossed/
RANDOM BLOGGING TIME HAHAHA *.*

I think this is quite cool LOL hope I can try it out someone sometime but it's gonna be someone I really care about and when I've money cuz I've to prepare this AND a backup cake so it's not offensive or anything LOL but seriously THIS IS FUNNY HAHHAH

Current iPad homescreen bc this looks pretty AND it's really true so yep.
Been feeling pretty shitty recently bc of how some people have been treating me when I've been putting in my 100% for them so yeah that really sucks but I guess maybe I deserve it a bit hmm idk I'm trying to get my shit together and just live so I guess I'll be doing my best to let go of a lot of things these days yeah OKAY RANDOM RANT ENDS
I love Shinneng seriously hahahah with her it's always drama-free :-)
爱你很多很多! x
And we totally got that wife telepathy thing down pat HAHA we chose the same instagram profile picture without coordinating and we're always saying the same things at the same time etc HAHAHA
Movie was great too! Really funny :) Can't wait for the next part! AND NOAH YAP IS TOTALLY QT AND HILARIOUS HAHAAHAHAH
US :D Yes that's the totally qt sailor top thing I got for like 5 bucks at Scape HAHAHA I love it but the material isn't good that's why it's cheap I guess hmm but it's cute right right right
The instagram profile pic I mentioned! ARE WE QT OR WHAT HAHA x
This is what we were doing while camwhoring after the movie at Dessert Story! Gosh I love this place and the mango snow ice it is PERFECT okay we first came here together last Sep hols'11 to do homework together and more than a year later we're back HAHA good times :)
Okay yup not going to post all the camwhoring here cuz there's quite a bit so yup hopefully more fun plans next week HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY /fingers crossed/
RANDOM BLOGGING TIME HAHAHA *.*
I think this is quite cool LOL hope I can try it out someone sometime but it's gonna be someone I really care about and when I've money cuz I've to prepare this AND a backup cake so it's not offensive or anything LOL but seriously THIS IS FUNNY HAHHAH
Current iPad homescreen bc this looks pretty AND it's really true so yep.
Been feeling pretty shitty recently bc of how some people have been treating me when I've been putting in my 100% for them so yeah that really sucks but I guess maybe I deserve it a bit hmm idk I'm trying to get my shit together and just live so I guess I'll be doing my best to let go of a lot of things these days yeah OKAY RANDOM RANT ENDS