Thursday, 15 November 2012

update!

Okay so basically I suddenly got this stroke of genius to create a new blog rn because I really wanna just blog about what I've been doing these 3 weeks into the holidays soooooooooooooo
Yep.

#LEGGO. That's a cute word hahahaha okay

So, basically first week after my Malaysia trip which I've no pictures of, we had our class outing this year! We went to Siloso beach at Sentosa and it was great ^^

There's us!
From left to right: Shinneng, Yuling, Weiqi, Rachel, me, Ally, Zhiyan, Wangjiao, Glory and Mengshan.



Before the beach, me and a few others were assigned to buying food and some stuff to play with at Vivocity before meeting them! Here's me and Shinneng at Giant AHAHAHA are we cute or cute!



Us on the looong escalator otw to Siloso!



After showering and getting out of our soaked clothes, register numbers 8, 9 and 10! :D

The second week (yup, that's all pathetic me did in the first week sobs)

I went for a movie with Vernice [t] and we watched House At End Of The Street. Afterwards we acted like little kids and went to the arts corner and did this frog thing HAHAHA



Ooops it's blur :/



HAHAHAH QT RIGHT!! ;D

Then the next day I went ice skating for the first time! Hmm it went okay I guess in 2h we went from crawling next to the railing at the beginning half an hour to being able to (kinda) skate-walk around the rink! Almost fell a couple times but didn't THANK GOD AHAHAHAH. Fun time! :D



Zhiyan, me, Shinneng and Michelle.



TRAIN HAAHAHAHAHA.



Us sitting on this coloured lighting up tile stuff ahhaaha pretty right!



Neoprints at the arcade at West Mall after! We also went to play the basketball game thing lololol

OH AND WE HAD A REALLY EXPENSIVE LUNCH GOSH.




It was at Chili's and omg this one dish was 18 bucks so we had to share with another person and we got 2 of this in total :/ OVERPRICED MUCH.

Third week!
We went to kbox for the first time yesterdayyyy :) Good time! Although it was quite long LOL we overdid it by going for the 4h package, got kinda sick of it by the time we hit the 3h mark :/ But nice experience and it was cheaper than normal kboxes!




How it looked like! It was really dark and there weren't much people there so it was kinda creepy but we were a quite big group so that was good HAHA.



Group photo!
Vernice, Isabel, Glory, Wangjiao, Ally, Zhiyan and me.

MOVIE TOMORROW! Update this space later ^^