wanna be that fantasy that you've got on your mind
Okay so this week was a pretty eventful one!
Wednesday:
Ice skating for the second time ever!

Me with June! Camwhoring before/after skating I can't remember HAHA CHECK OUT MY SIDE BRAID YO

Us at the rink!
Okay so this time wasn't as fun as the first time hmm :/ Maybe it's cuz of the people? But anyway we can skate a lot better now! But I got like 2-3 injuries :(
Thursday - Saturday:
Thursday: Deco comm. prep for open house! A bit of brainstorming for decor (which turned out to be wasted bc they cancelled it) and a LOT of manual labour. Carrying and moving tables, chairs, trashcans, panels, benches etc and folding 800 brochures etcetcetc GOSH MAD TIRING.
Friday: Ushering prep! Walk-through for ushering duty, a bit of moving stuff after. A lot easier.
Saturday: OPEN HOUSE! Success I think but tiring! Spent 3-4 hours standing around ushering /sobs/ but I'm gonna miss all of this :(
Saturday photos~

Me and Michelle with our cool lanyards ;)

Ally, Glory, me and Michelle posing in front of the giant poster at the foyer where we were stationed~

The lanyards!
OKAY SIGNING OFF NOW XOXO
Okay so this week was a pretty eventful one!
Wednesday:
Ice skating for the second time ever!
Me with June! Camwhoring before/after skating I can't remember HAHA CHECK OUT MY SIDE BRAID YO
Us at the rink!
Okay so this time wasn't as fun as the first time hmm :/ Maybe it's cuz of the people? But anyway we can skate a lot better now! But I got like 2-3 injuries :(
Thursday - Saturday:
Thursday: Deco comm. prep for open house! A bit of brainstorming for decor (which turned out to be wasted bc they cancelled it) and a LOT of manual labour. Carrying and moving tables, chairs, trashcans, panels, benches etc and folding 800 brochures etcetcetc GOSH MAD TIRING.
Friday: Ushering prep! Walk-through for ushering duty, a bit of moving stuff after. A lot easier.
Saturday: OPEN HOUSE! Success I think but tiring! Spent 3-4 hours standing around ushering /sobs/ but I'm gonna miss all of this :(
Saturday photos~
Me and Michelle with our cool lanyards ;)
Ally, Glory, me and Michelle posing in front of the giant poster at the foyer where we were stationed~
The lanyards!
OKAY SIGNING OFF NOW XOXO